- Boy: Trust me with all you secrets and emotions, I know that you've been hurt before but that doesn't matter I still love you for who you are. It's okay to feel like you're broken or as if everything is falling apart.
- Me: I can't be fixed, don't get attached. You'll regret it. I'd rather just be friends.
- Boy: Thats just it, I can help you. I'll make you learn how to love yourself again.
- Me: You can't and won't,what you just said is something countless boys have said. I don't trust it anymore.
- Boy: I'm different,I'm not like the rest.
- * Gets promiscuous with boy for a week or so*
- Boy: *stops talking to me*
- Me: haha okay